Monday, December 24, 2007



Hi Friends! Here's me wishing you a blessed and fantabulous Christmas. May you find lots of joy, fun, peace, love, blessings in all areas of your life this season, and the coming new year ahead.

Mmm... that's about all... LOL

A couple of announcements...

1. I'm migrating from Friendster to Facebook.

Yes, this is after a few weeks of experimenting with this new thing, and I found it to be more entertaining and enlightening than Friendster. Friendster is OLD... admit it. Perhaps they should have sold it to Google in the first place when Google made a bid for it. Now, it's almost worthless... and degrading

Anyways... I truly enjoyed many of the features of FB, like all the free personality tests, giving e-gifts to your loved ones, keeping in touch through SuperPoke... kih kih kih... and lots more.

Truth is, I didn't like it in the first place. I was like... hmmm... got Friendster already wor... still need to do another online profiling meh? A bit the lazy lor... But then... I realized that there are unlimited opportunities to HAVE LOTS OF FUN! And discover new stuffs about your fiends, ooppss, FRIENDS, I mean...

Anyways, thanks to my darling, she was the one who intro-ed me to FB. I love you *SLURRRRRRMOOOCHPPP*! Hee hee hee



2. Would also like to promote my darling's US blog:

jesus-loves-aletheia.blogspot.com

Go and see the places she had been or she is staying now. Heh heh heh...

Ok. That's about all for now. Can't wait to go Watchnite Service tomorrow. Want to build the altar of God like what Pastor said. And catch the theme and message for 2008. See you all there!

Last but not least... Happy Birthday Lord Jesus :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home